Welcome to People Inc.!
Faced with a myriad of options for the people they support, care coordinators may experience challenges locating the right services. People Inc. is here to help! Our Admissions Team is standing by to provide you with assistance to navigate the process, identify tailored solutions and determine the best People Inc. programs and community supports.
Ask us a Question
To help us better serve you, we have created an online form for you to provide specific information on the type of program/supports you are seeking for someone or in general. This will provide important information for when a member of our Admissions Team reaches out to you. The Admissions Department can also be reached through email@example.com or at 716.880.3700 or at 585.441.9300.
New features: Check out our Brochure library and Care Coordinator Connection editions
What’s New at People Inc.
- New program opening/accepting applications: An Afternoon Respite Program is opening in Niagara Falls.
- Referrals are now being accepted for our Certified Home Health Care, plus presentations are available for care coordinators, discharge planners and medical offices.
- Openings: Several Perfect Fit housing options are seeking residents.
- Now Accepting Applications: “On Our Way @Wayside,” a new project, located in Hamburg, currently has openings. The residence provides people with intellectual and developmental disabilities a space to live and build important life skills.
- Openings: Recreational Respite for 18+ has openings in Depew and Lockport.
- Our Affordable Apartments supporting the general public, including set asides for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, are accepting applications.
Over the years, People Inc., a multispecialty non-profit health and human services agency, has grown greatly in numbers of populations served, variety of services and number of locations in Western New York and the Greater Rochester region. People Inc. strives to instill its values to improve lives, provide respect, pursue excellence, promote diversity and inclusion. We started with less than 10 employees and more than 50 years later, we have nearly 4,000 staff members, who make an impact for thousands of people of all abilities and ages across nearly 200 locations and in the community. Programs and services include: Residential, Child and Young Adult Services, Community Habilitation, Day Services, Vocational Services and Supported Employment, Family Supports, Respite, Self-Directed Services, Health Services, Services for Older Adults, Affordable Apartments and various Business Solutions.
People Inc. EMOD Project Management services can provide access to adaptations to the home environment through OPWDD waiver funding (currently HCBS). Care Coordinators/Care Managers -- to apply, fill out the People Inc. EMOD and Clinical Assessment Form. After receiving this packet, People Inc. will then arrange most clinical, professional design and project management services.
People Inc. offers a comprehensive range of healthcare services for people with disabilities, children, seniors and the community. Our Rehabilitative and Counseling Services are open to the public and our Home Health Care Services is available for people with all abilities. People Certified Home Health is the only agency in Western New York that provides specialized home health care to people with developmental disabilities.