To apply, complete the form found here. Para una aplicación en español, clic aquí. Return via USPS mail to the address below.
||30 Alpine Place, Cheektowaga NY 14225
- The head of household must be 18 years of age or older and income eligible, not exceeding very low income guideline 50 percent median income for Erie County for one bedroom units and not to exceed 60 percent median for Erie County for the 2-bedroom units, must also meet the minimum income limits.
- Household must have a member with a physical disability.
- Applicants may not pay out more than 48 percent of their income to rent and utilities. Minimum and maximum income guidelines.
- A preference is given to applicants with a physical disability or visual impairment
- A preference is given to applicants whose current housing fails to meet basic standards of health and safety and/or to persons from public housing wait lists or other existing waiting lists for subsidized housing.
- People Inc. has established standards on occupancy to permit the tenant to select the unit size they deem appropriate to their needs (if available), while preventing overcrowding and underutilization of the unit.
- The following describes the occupancy requirements:
- One bedroom: Minimum one; Maximum two.
- Two bedrooms: Minimum two; Maximum four.