To apply, complete the form found here. Para una aplicación en español, clic aquí. Return via USPS mail to the address below.
||840 Tonawanda Street, Buffalo NY 14207
- The head of household must be 18 years of age or older and income eligible and must meet LIHTC criteria for eligibility.
- Applicants/Residents income at initial occupancy must not exceed the 50% very low HUD income limits established for Erie County.
- Applicants may not pay out more than 48% of their income to rent and utilities. Minimum and maximum income guidelines.
- People Inc. has established standards on occupancy to permit the tenant to select the unit size they deem appropriate to their needs (if available), while preventing overcrowding and underutilization of the unit.
- The following describes the occupancy requirements:
- One bedroom: Minimum one; Maximum two.
- Two bedrooms: Minimum two; Maximum four.