Our Rehabilitative and Counseling services are comprised to bring you attentive and specialized care.
People Inc. Health Services Building is the location for People Inc. Rehabilitative Health Services and Counseling Services, as well as People First Mobility, a medical business providing durable medical equipment and wheelchairs.
All of our providers offer personal attention and sensitivity to the health needs of each of their patients. They take the time to get to know you and your individual needs and how to best take care of you. Our professionals can help you get well and stay well.
Hours of Operation
The office is closed daily from noon to 1:00pm.
- According to New York State regulations, all people entering the building are required to wear a mask.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please remain home.
Location: 800 Hertel Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14207 (corner of Hertel and Elmwood)
Information Rehab & Counseling Services: 716.566.5050
Information People First Mobility: 716.566.5000
All previous Elmwood Health Center primary care patients participating in services for Adult and Pediatric Medicine, Gynecology, Podiatry and Neurology should now contact Evergreen Health at 716.847.2441.
Rehabilitative Health Services
People Inc. Rehabilitative Health Services provides a comprehensive team approach to address various needs, including specializing in plans for people with developmental disabilities. Our team of experienced clinicians assists patients by addressing strength, movement, balance and coordination to better help you lessen pain and enhance your life.
- Hearing Evaluations/Treatment/Audiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech and Language Services
- Adaptive Equipment Assessments
- Tableside Swallow-Function Evaluations
- Wheelchair Clinic and Pressure Mapping Technology
- Wellness Program
Learn More >
Please fill out this packet before your first visit.
People Inc. Counseling Services provide individual, group and family therapy, and treat a variety of challenges, including:
Learn More >
To access our Patient Portal Visit: elmwoodhealthcenter.followmyhealth.com
The Follow My Health™ Patient Portal provides secure 24-7 access to your medical information and care teams.
Using the Patient Portal allows you to:
- Request appointments and medication refills online
- Communicate with your providers
- Check labs and test results
- Access shot immunization records
- View your medical chart history
- And more!
For technical support relating to the FollowMyHealth product, please review the following options:
- Phone Number: +1 888.670.9775
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Website: https://support.followmyhealth.com
Follow My Health Patient Portal via Phone App, Tablet, or Computer.
Take your health information with you on-the-go. FollowMyHealth is used by healthcare organizations across the country as the power behind their hospital or clinic’s specific patient portal. While your portal may have a different name, the technology is the same. Log in with your username and password to access your information.