Seniors Unlimited Adult Day Program
Seniors Unlimited is a unique social day program created to meet the needs of individuals with dementia or memory loss which may be caused by Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, strokes, heart disease, or any other illness. This program provides caregivers with some respite while offering each person the socialization and stimulation needed to maintain a better quality of life. Seniors Unlimited is partially funded by Erie County Department of Senior Services and NYS Office of the Aging.
- Safe, friendly atmosphere and caring staff
- Opportunities to make friends, share experiences and so much more!
- Exercises to promote balance, circulation, coordination and flexibility
- Art therapy - combines music, poetry and imagery to encourage self-esteem and self-expression
- Hot, nutritious meals
- Enhanced or maintained level of independence
- Prevention or delay in nursing home placement
Benefit to Caregivers:
- Much needed respite - time to run errands, or just a break from round-the-clock care
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. This flexible program can also accommodate needs for earlier drop-off and later pick-up.
Once a Month Saturday Respite Program is also available from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. There is no charge. Transportation and lunch provided.
Cost: Program is covered by Medicaid if receiving care under Long Term Home Health Care program. Other funding sources available. Private pay rate is $40 per day and includes breakfast and lunch. Transportation is an additional $15.