CHILDREN'S RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
Children's Residential Services aims to provide a structured, nurturing environment with clearly defined expectations and an individualized plan of services that give recognition to unique learning styles. Each child is supported in the areas of social-emotional and character development, academics, self-management, and play. The involvement of family is valued and ongoing communication viewed as essential.
We currently have three group homes that specifically serve children in South Buffalo and West Seneca.
Supports and Supervision:
- Twenty-four hour supervision
- Private & semi-private bedrooms
- Sensory & play areas
- Specially trained staff – with a focus on teaching life skills and preparing children as they transition into young adults
- Activities - focusing on individual needs, preferences and life goals
- Health & Nutrition supports
For more information, call Admissions at 880.3700.