People Inc. rewards employees with positive, diversified work environments, opportunities for growth, competitive wages and many outstanding benefits. At People Inc. we understand that "our most important resource is our employees" and we invite you to take a closer look at what People Inc. can offer you:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance - FT employees
- Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and Disability Insurance
- Identity Fraud Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday Incentives
- People Inc. Employee Advantages
Health / Dental/ Vision
The benefit effective date for new employees is 90 days to the 1st of the month following date of hire. Full-time employees that have health insurance coverage elsewhere are eligible to receive $100 quarterly.
Paid Time Off
Full time employees begin accruing Paid Time Off (PTO) immediately upon hire. Employees may carry over up to 15 PTO days to the next benefit year.
Full time and part time employees may participate in the 401(k) plan upon the completion of six months of service. People Inc. makes a matching contribution of .30 cents on the dollar up to 3% of annual compensation.
Full time and part time employees are eligible to participate in the Tuition Reimbursement Program upon the completion of six months of service.
Full time employees – the benefit effective date for new hires is 90 days to the 1st of the month following date of hire. The policy provided is one and a half times employee’s salary.
Part time employees – the benefit effective date for new hires is 90 days to the 1st of the month following date of hire. The policy provided is $10,000.
Long Term Disability
Full-time employees are provided with additional disability protection under our long-term disability plan. If losing wages beyond 90 days, benefits will be paid at 60% of average weekly wages.
Supplemental Life and Disability Insurance
Full time employees are eligible upon the completion of 90 days of service to purchase supplemental disability and life insurance for themselves, spouse, and dependent children.
Identity Fraud Insurance
Full time and part time employees are provided with identity fraud expense coverage effective 90 days to the 1st of the month following date of hire. The policy provides up to $10,000 of coverage to the employee, spouse, and dependents to pay for expenses incurred as a direct result of identity theft.
Flexible Spending Accounts
The benefit effective date for new employees is 90 days to the 1st of the month following date of hire. With an FSA employees can pay for certain health care expenses such as physician and prescription co-payments, glasses/contacts, dental, etc. with pre-tax dollars. Employees can also pay for childcare expenses (necessary while at work) with pre-tax dollars.
Employees who work on a People Inc. designated holiday will receive an additional hourly premium above their regular rate of pay.
People Inc. Employee Advantages
- Employee Assistance Program- People Inc. recognizes that everyone who lives in today’s society is confronted with stressful situations, disappointments and setbacks that can be minimized with professional assistance. The EAP is available to employees and their immediate family.
- Liberty Mutual Group Savings Plus- People Inc. employees can purchase auto, home, renters, and other high quality personal insurance products, at low group rates through Liberty Mutual Insurance. Full-time employees can have premiums automatically deducted from their paycheck.
- Buffalo Metropolitan Federal Credit Union
- Amherst Federal credit Union
- Wellness Initiatives
- Annual Benefits and Fit Fair
- Employee Perks- discounted tickets to Darien Lake, Fantasy Island, Buffalo Zoo, Erie County Fair, Delta Sonic, and much more!